Meditopia is a free-to-try app which offers 7-day trial period, especially aimed for finding relaxation during key moments of your day and featuring lessons in both Spanish and English.
It includes an ample nature sounds and music catalog, as well as over 250 meditation sessions and counting.In addition to meditation sessions, you can use Timer option to meditate without guidance with different background music options. Also, you can favorite your best meditations, download and listen to them offline.
Meditopia- App Review
3 / 5Reviewer
● Includes meditation sessions planned for different moments of your day including workplace and commuting
● You can choose and download your favourite exercises so you can’t enjoy them while offline
● Possibility to set reminders the moment the user finishes a session, so it’ll never slip their mind
● Some features are not compatible with every type of phone and newer models
● More than meditation it focuses in topics related to healing and relaxation
● Bit Expensive
Meditopia is not particularly cheap: It charges a $9.99 monthly fee. However, it’s not overly expensive either compared to other meditation apps. As it includes a 7-day trial run, the user gets to make sure this is the right app for them before purchasing it.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.