Meditation Studio is a wonderful app which has been recommended by Forbes; Huffington Post etc., and features a diverse selection of over 200 guided meditations featuring different teachers and styles. The user can focus on their intention or dive deep into a meditation topic with exclusive collections and courses.
It covers topics like kindness, curiosity, feeling good etc. and features over 25 renowned teachers.
Meditation Studio - App Review
2.6 / 5Reviewer
● Provides classes taught by over 25 different teachers
● Offers step-by-step courses to learn further about meditation, mindfulness and how to achieve happiness
● Each downloaded session is small-sized to avoid wasting your cellphone’s memory storage
● No music or background sounds provided
● Focused around particular topics and subjects
● Meditation sessions are limited
Meditation Studio is an inexpensive option to relax daily through hundreds of different sessions: For only a one-time payment of $3.99, you gain access to their entire library of exercises however much less of meditation and the lack music makes it a bit black and white kind of app.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.